ROH News: Steen vs. Richards, New Events, Haas, More
Partial Source: Pwinsider
– Davey Richards will defend the ROH Title on May 12th at the Border Wars iPPV on May 12th. The announcement was made via a “press conference” on this week’s ROH on Sinclair TV show. As previously reported, the show takes place in Toronto and will include Rhino and Fit Finlay.
– Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin vs. Richards & Kyle O’Reilly is set for April 28th in Chicago Ridge, Illinois. Also set for the show is a match between The Briscoes and Jigsaw & Hallowicked.
– Davey Richards takes on Adam Cole in a Proving Ground match on April 29th in Dayton, Ohio.
– Tickets are now on sale for the promotion’s June 15th show in Charleston, West Virginia.
– New dates have been announced for the promotion, including May 19th in Richmond, Virginia; June 24th for the Best in the World iPPV in New York City and June 30th in Rostraver, Pennsylvania. Bruno Sammartino will be at the Rostraver event.
– New T-Shirts have been released for the April 28th Syngery show as well as for Michael Elgin.