JBL’s WWE Return, The Miz’s Co-Stars, Laurinaitis’ Future?
– JBL revealed during an appearance on the Opie & Anthony Show that he has agreed to return to WWE TV in order to promote his Seven Summits campaign. However, he didn’t say whether anything had been worked out in regard to when he would return or if he’d be in character.
– As previously reported, Neal McDonough (Walking Tall, Justified) and Ashley Bell (The Last Exorcism) are co-starring in The Marine: Homefront. The script for the movie has reportedly been changed to reflect the fact that Miz is younger, with Bell playing his sister. Earlier drafts had the character as a daughter, and when Randy Orton was involved it was a niece.
– Nunzio will appear on The Ken Reedy Show from 6 – 8 PM ET to talk about WWE and ECW, plus a preview of RAW tonight.
– Zack Ryder, David Otunga, Lilian Garcia and Natalya are all set for an appearance at a Be A Star rally as part of a Brooklyn Cyclones game on June 27th. The four will make a special presentation before the 7:00 start of the game, and sign autographs after.
– Earlier we reported that John Laurinaitis was removed from the WWE corporate website as Executive Vice President of Talent Relations. It appears now as if Triple H is now being listed on the website in place of Laurinaitis. Laurinaitis had been reporting to Levesque for some time now.