WWE ’13 News – The Roster, Special Features & Lots More
Here is the latest on the WWE 13 video game…
* Special referee matches have been added
* New Predator 2.0 technology will create more lifelike and fluid action in the ring.
* Fighting in the crowd, breaking the ring with big moves, countering finishers, moves to the outside of the ring and more have been added to the game.
* Enhanced sounds to better capture the feel of a live WWE event experience.
* Announcers include Michael Cole, Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler, with Ross and Lawler announcing for “Attitude era” bouts.
* An exclusive “Austin 3:16″ edition that can be pre-ordered with Austin costuming exclusive content, a playable version of Mike Tyson, a t-shirt, autographed card, exclusive packaging and more.
* An enhanced WWE Universe feature.
* Here is the updated & confirmed roster for the WWE 13 video game…
* CM Punk
* John Cena
* Mark Henry
* Steve Austin
* Mike Tyson
* Chris Jericho
* Big Show
* Attitude era Mark Henry from the Nation of Domination
More names will be announcing in the coming weeks.