Dixie Carter’s Big Announcement, Sting/Hogan, King Mo/TNA
– Dixie Carter revealed via a video at the TNA fan event in London that the company is running with a new series called TNA Bootcamp. The idea is similar to Tough Enough and The Ultimate Fighter, with British ondy talents competing for a deal with TNA. So far Marty Scurll, Rockstar Spud and The Blossom Twins are all confirmed. No word on when it will debut, but the series will air on Challenge TV.
– Next month’s episode of the monthly “Unfinished Business” PPVs will be Hulk Hogan vs. Sting.
– King Mo was backstage visiting at the iMPACT! taping last week.
– New merchandise for Hulk Hogan, James Storm, Robbie E, Jeff Hardy and Gail Kim are available at ShopTNA.com.
– Sonjay Dutt lives in Virginia and was local, which is one of the reasons he worked the house shows this weekend. As noted earlier, he is not under contract with TNA Wrestling.