Jerry Lynn’s Retirement Date, Stacy Keibler Muddy In A Bikini
– Former ECW World Heavyweight Champion Jerry Lynn has set March 23, 2013 as his official retirement date from professional wrestling, which marks as his 25th anniversary in the profession. His final match will take place in his home city of Minneapolis, Minnesota, where he broke in under Brad Rheighans. His final match in the Northeast will take place February 9, 2013 in Metuchen, New Jersey, as he faces ECW rival Lance Storm at a Pro Wrestling Syndicate event. We also noted yesterday that Ring of Honor confirmed that Jerry Lynn will face Mike Bennett at the ROH Final Battle iPPV on December 16th from the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City. This will be Lynn’s last match for Ring of Honor before his retirement.
– Resistance Pro, an independent pro wrestling company created by The Smashing Pumpkins frontman Billy Corgan and brothers Jacques and Gabe Barons, has pitched a reality series pilot to multiple cable networks.
– Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat will visit at tonight’s NXT Live Event in Live Oak, Florida. Steamboat will sign autographs before the beginning of the show. For more information, go here.
– Highspots.com returned from a week of shooting footage and interviews in Calgary for their upcoming documentary regarding the life of Dynamite Kid. Interviewed for the DVD so far are Bruce Hart, Ross Hart, Keith Hart, Slick, The Honkytonk Man, Brutus Beefcake, Gama Singh and many others. They will also interview Bret Hart this week for the film which is set for an early 2013 release.
– Former WWE Diva Stacy Keibler recently went on a vacation and visited the “Dead Sea”. She posted a photo of her all muddy in a bikini from her visit to the Dead Sea, If you’re interested, you can click here to view the pic of Stacy all muddy in a bikini.