The civil suit that TNA filed against Scott Steiner was pushed back on Friday. The trial was set to begin this month but has been put off all the way to November 20th, when a pre-trial conference will take place. The official start for the trial will be December 8th.
As previously reported, TNA filed for breach of contract and defamation of character against Steiner in 2012 after he went on extended Twitter rants against Hulk Hogan, Bruce Prichard, Eric Bischoff and the company. TNA argued that the tweets were a breach of contract and Steiner counter-sued, though that was later dropped. His argument is that his TNA deal had expired and he turned down a new contract. Steiner has a separate lawsuit against TNA where he says he was hurt working against an impaired Jeff Hardy at a house show.
Interestingly enough, most of the people he went off on aren’t with TNA anymore.
NEW PHOTO: Scott Steiner’s **SHOCKING** New Look REVEALED >>>
WWE Reportedly Enforcing Ring Name Changes for WWE ID Talents for Indies Bookings
WWE: Lacey Simon (Marie Malenko) on Her Signing with WWE, Bianca Belair on How Her WrestleMania 42 Pregnancy Announcement Came Together, Oba Femi Promo Segment and Roman Reigns & Jacob Fatu Match Contract Signing Set for 5/25 WWE RAW Show
AEW Dynamite & Collision Notes: Willow Nightingale Says She Suffered Shoulder & Pulled From Women’s Owen Hart Cup and Vacates TBS Title, Women’s Owen Hart Cup Match Change and Kyle O’Reilly vs. Jon Moxley in No Time Limit for AEW Continental Title Set for Double or Nothing 2026




