– He worked as a freelancer for WWE until the company went public and he was then offered a full-time job.
– His first song for WWE was for an NATPE convetion and featured a saxaphone heavily. He remembers making a theme for WrestleMania after that.
– The last themes he made for WWE were Jinder Mahal and Baron Corbin.
– He is basically starting his career over from scratch since no one in the entertainment industry knows who he is, despite having a resume with 32 years of composing experience for a tv show, since WWE does not air TV credits at the end of their programs.
– Vince McMahon hates country music.
– He feels a lot of the newer entrance music doesn’t sell the character to the audience.
– On being let go: “I tend to trust people until, unfortunately, I’ve been shown that I shouldn’t be trusting them. There were people that I really thought were friends who turned out not to be friends. I had a brief conversation with Vince and it was over. After thirty two years, it feels like a lost opportunity to me and I don’t really understand it.”