December 14, 2019
Atlanta, GA – GPB Studios
Commentary: Joe Galli and Stu Bennett
Quick Match Results
- Eli Drake defeated Ken Anderson via pinfall counter
- Thunder Rosa defeated Tasha Steelz via top rope double stomp
- The Question Mark defeated Trevor Murdoch via double Mongrovian Spike to the throat
- NWA World Tag Team Championship: The Rock ‘n’ Roll Express defeated The Wild Cards via double dropkick on Isaacs
- Allysin Kay & ODB defeated Melina & Marti Belle via BAM by ODB on Belle
- NWA National Championship Triple Threat: Aron Stevens defeated Colt Cabana (c) and Ricky Starks when The Question Mark hit Cabana with a Mongrovian Spike
- NWA Worlds Heavyweight Championship 2-out-of-3 Falls Match: Nick Aldis defeated James Storm (2-1), winning the last fall via Texas Cloverleaf after Storm hit an exposed turnbuckle
Eli Drake defeated Ken Anderson
Drake won via countering a pin attempt.
Thunder Rosa defeated Tasha Steelz
Rosa won via top rope double stomp. Rosa attacked Steelz after the match until Ashley Vox ran in for the save, but Rosa hit her with a shoulder breaker and “injured” her.
Question Mark defeated Trevor Murdoch
Question Mark won via double Mongrovian Spike to the throat.
NWA World Tag Team Championship
The Rock ‘n’ Roll Express (c) defeated The Wild Cards
The Rock ‘n’ Roll Express retained via double dropkick on Isaacs.
Segment: Eli Drake, Ken Anderson
Drake cut a promo, saying that people were trying to ride his coattails. Ken Anderson came out and attacked him, putting his head in a chair and slamming it into the ring post. Refs eventually stopped his attack.
Allysin Kay & ODB defeated Melina & Marti Belle
They won via BAM by ODB on Belle. ODB was Kay’s surprise partner after her original partner, Ashley Vox was injured by Thunder Rosa earlier in the night.
NWA National Championship Triple Threat
Aron Stevens defeated Colt Cabana (c) and Ricky Starks
The Question Mark hit Cabana with a Mongrovian Spike behind the ref’s back and held Starks down outside the ring as Aaron Stevens, who had been camping outside of the ring for the most of the match, ran in to steal the win and win the title.
NWA Worlds Heavyweight Championship
2-out-of-3 Falls Match
Nick Aldis (c) defeated James Storm
Storm won the first fall via Last Call after Aldis was distracted telling Kamille to go to the back. Aldis won the second fall via small package reversal. The ref was accidentally taken out by Aldis during the third fall and Tim Storm came in as the ref. Drake removed a turnbuckle pad and James Storm hit his face on it, getting knocked out. Aldis locked on the Texas Cloverleaf and Storm was out. Stu Bennett questioned on commentary how the turnbuckle pad was so easily removed, perhaps accusing referee Tim Storm of being in on it.
After the match, Aldis cut a promo saying that no man alive can take the NWA title from him. The lights went out and Marty Scurll’s music, getting a huge pop. Commentary said, “Marty Scurll is in the NWA!” Scurll came down and stared down Aldis in the ring until Aldis left. The crowd chanted Scurll’s name as the PPV went off the air.