WrestleMania 36 will be pre-taped this Wednesday and Thursday at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, according to PWInsider.
WWE will also tape some WrestleMania material (possibly including matches) at other closed set locations this week.
The next couple of weeks of Raw, SmackDown and NXT will also be taped this week at the Performance Center.
Here’s what the taping schedule looks like:
– Saturday, March 21: SmackDown for 3/27 and 4/3
– Sunday, March 22: Content for future NXT episodes
– Monday, March 23: Live Raw for 3/23
– Tuesday, March 24: Raw for 3/30 and 4/6
– Wednesday, March 25 and Thursday, March 26: WrestleMania 36 nights 1 and 2
Some states, including New York, California and Illinois enacted “shelter in place” orders over the past couple of days and have ordered all non-essential businesses to close. So far, Florida has not done that, but with the coronavirus situation escalating quickly, it is probably a good idea for WWE to tape their shows as soon as possible while they still can.