- Matt Riddle’s civil lawsuit against his sexual assault accuser Samantha Tavel reportedly has yet to be officially filed, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
- During this past Thursday’s episode of NXT UK, WWE revealed all of the First Round matchups for their upcoming Heritage Cup tournament, which starts later this week. The matches announced were Joseph Conners vs. Dave Mastiff, Flash Morgan Webster vs. A-Kid, Alexander Wolfe vs. Noam Dar, and Trent Seven vs. Wild Card entrant.
- Billy Kidman reportedly resumed his job as a backstage producer for the company this past Friday, according to PWInsider. Kidman had been among those furloughed earlier this year as part of WWE’s cost-cutting measures due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Chelsea Green revealed on Facebook that she has recently recovered from a bout with COVID-19.
- Jimmy Uso reportedly is currently expected to make his return from his knee injury by early 2021, according to TalkSport. Uso has been out of action for the company since suffering a knee injury this past April.
- Northern Irish wrestler Adam Maxted and English referee Rich Swift reportedly have recently signed contracts with WWE for their NXT UK brand, according to Inside The Ropes. It was reported that WWE is also close to signing deals with Sha Samuels, Aleah James, Molly Spartan, and Tony Gill for their NXT UK brand.
- Shanna reportedly is currently in the process of traveling to the United States to resume working for AEW, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Dave Meltzer reported that Shanna will be staying for two weeks in a neutral country that is not banned from traveling to the US for quarantine purposes. Meltzer also reported that it is currently not known when PAC, Cima, T-Hawk, Riho, Emi Sakura, Shoko Nakajima, and other foreign-based AEW talent will be able to make their return to the company.
- During a recent interview with Instinct Culture, Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson revealed that they are currently working on a television special for AXS TV.
- Game Changer Wrestling announced that this year’s Nick Gage Invitational event will be taking place on November 7th in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
- Lucha Libre AAA reportedly is currently planning to resume live events in Mexico starting on October 3rd, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
- New Japan Pro Wrestling reportedly will be running a combined Best of the Super Juniors tournament and World Tag League tournament tour following this year’s G1 Climax tournament, according to the Super J-Cast.
- Josh Barnett recently announced two new matches for the card of GCW’s Josh Barnett’s Bloodsport III event on October 11th in Indianapolis, Indiana. These matches are Jon Moxley vs. Chris Dickinson and Homicide vs. Filthy Tom Lawlor.