- Hillsborough Judge Jessica Costello recently issued an extension of the restraining order filed by Sonya Deville against her stalker Phillip Thomas, according to Tampa Bay-based news station FOX 13. Deville’s restraining order will now remain in effect until at least the conclusion of the criminal case against Thomas.
- WWE recently announced that a new episode of their WWE Chronicle documentary series will be focused on Lana and will air on the WWE Network on November 21st.
- The president of the SAG-AFTRA union recently reached out to Zelina Vega following her release from WWE and her support for unionization in wrestling.
- Following Vega’s release, former Democratic Presidential candidate Andrew Yang tweeted that he has not forgotten about his goal to bring a government investigation against WWE over their abuse of Federal independent contractor laws.
- Cody Rhodes’ trademark for the logo of the Nightmare Family was approved for opposition phase by the United States Patent and Trademark Office on November 10th, according to Fightful.
- AEW announced that they will be holding a fan meet & greet event at Daily’s Place prior to the start of the November 18th episode of AEW Dynamite. The company announced that this will be a contactless event and social distancing rules to be enforced.
- AEW also recently announced a new match for the card of their November 18th episode of AEW Dynamite. This will be an NWA Women’s World Championship match between Serena Deeb (c) and Thunder Rosa.
- AEW also announced that they will be releasing a new documentary film on the company on November 18th. This documentary is titled The History of a Revolution and was co-produced by Canadian film and music producer Director X.
- New Japan Pro Wrestling held a recent fan-based interview with YOSHI-HASHI as the guest. One of the topics discussed included YOSHI-HASHI revealing that the red stripes on his wrestling attire is a tribute to former NJPW and current WWE star Shinsuke Nakamura.
- NJPW officials currently have two sets of plans for the card of next year’s Wrestle Kingdom 15 event, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Dave Meltzer reported that one plan involves foreign talent being included on the card if coronavirus-related travel restrictions ease up prior to the event and the other plan only involves Japanese-based NJPW talent performing on the show.
- The upcoming third season of the Dark Side of the Ring series on Vice is currently planned to be split up into two sets of episodes with a mid-season break in between, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
- Ring of Honor announced that they will be making an official announcement regarding the status of this year’s Final Battle event this week. Dave Meltzer reported in this week’s Wrestling Observer Newsletter that the date of this announcement is currently set for November 16th and the event is expected to take place at ROH’s usual location in Baltimore, Maryland.
- ROH officials currently do not expect any of their European-based talent to be able to make appearances for the company for the remainder of this year due to coronavirus-related travel issues, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
- Major League Wrestling announced that their scheduled event on December 5th in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania has been postponed to April 10, 2021 due to coronavirus-related reasons.
- Fightful reported that Mance Warner was not among the talent brought in by MLW for their recent set of television tapings due to an on-going contract dispute between both sides.
- Impact Wrestling announced that their next Impact Plus special is called Final Resolution and will be taking place on December 12th.
- Stardom announced that they will be holding their 10th Anniversary event on March 3, 2021 at the Budokan Hall in Tokyo, Japan.