Here are some notes from tonight’s “NXT 2.0” relaunch episode, according to PWInsider:
- PWInsider says that “going forward, everything will be described as ‘NXT 2.0’ on camera” and WWE wants to emphasize hard that this is a new version of NXT.
- The Capitol Wrestling Center name will no longer be used for the show’s venue. PWInsider says that the current plan is to simply refer to it as “the home of NXT.” The venue has reportedly gotten a major revamp.
- Kevin Dunn is at the show tonight to personally oversee the broadcast.
- Triple H is not there because he’s still out due to the heart procedure that he recently underwent.
- The atmosphere has been described by some wrestlers as “weird.”
- The show’s script changed several times during the day.