As noted before, the February 11th AEW Dynamite show in Ontario, California featured Private Party (Marq Quen & Isiah Kassidy) making their surprise return to AEW. Prior to their return, Private Party had been absent from AEW since January of 2025.
Kassidy recently released a new vlog on his official YouTube channel. One of the topics discussed included Kassidy’s thoughts about Private Party’s lengthy abscense from AEW and what he did during his time away from the company.
“I’ve been really consistent in the gym and consistent with training too, that’s why I said I think I’m ready. I’ve been picking up books, I’ve been traveling the world, getting to see family, getting closer to God…just creating moments and memories.
Despite everything that was going on in my career, I had a great time, man. I didn’t let what was going on determine what I’m going to do outside of it. I still live my life. I still have a great time, I’m going to be honest.”
Kassidy also stated that he got the news about the plans for Private Party’s return on February 5th.
Transcript h/t: F4WOnline.com

WWE “Superfan” Vladimir Abouzeide Hospitalized
WWE: Enzo Amore Reportedly Recently Attended WWE Performance Center, Andreas Hale Says WWE Did Not Give Him Nor ESPN A Reason Why He Was Not Credentialed For WrestleMania 42, New Trademark
WWE SmackDown Results – May 15, 2026 – Gunther’s Decision on SmackDown & Undisputed WWE Champion Cody Rhodes, Carmelo Hayes vs. Ricky Saints



