A North Carolina newspaper (ThePilot.com) is running a story that quotes District Attorney Maureen Krueger as saying that no charges against Jeff Hardy have been dropped. In fact, Krueger says “another charge” has been added.
A report yesterday said that 3 of the 4 charges against Jeff had been dropped as of the June 3rd hearing. The story today says that the case was not heard in court on that date, and was carried over until July due to the court being busy.
The court calendar confirms the story of the charges being dropped, but that could be due to a clerical error.
WWE: Chelsea Green Responds To Criticism Over Her Advertised UFC Freedom 250 Fan Fest Appearance, Brock Lesnar Surprise WWE Return Update, AJ Styles on “It’s Important” for Talents Like Naraku (EVIL) to Start WWE Careers with NXT
Roman Reigns Promo Segment and El Grande Americano & Los Americanos vs. Original Americano & Los Hermanos Americanos in 6-Man Tornado Tag Match Set for 5/18 WWE RAW Show
AEW Collision Results – May 16, 2026 – Darby Allin vs. Sammy Guevara




