Ring of Honor recently announced all of the teams for this year’s Tag Wars tournament, which will take place from January 24th to January 26th as part of the Road to G1 Supercard Texas tour.
Similar to past Tag Wars tournaments, this will be a single elimination style tournament and the winner to receive an automatic title shot for the ROH World Tag Team Championship at ROH 17th Anniversary Show on March 15th in Las Vegas, Nevada. The winning team will also receive an automatic spot in this April’s NWA Crockett Cup 2019 tournament.
Tag Wars 2019 teams:
- ROH World Tag Team champions Jay Lethal & Jonathan Gresham
- Villain Enterprises (PCO & Brody King)
- Juice Robinson & David Finlay
- The Kingdom (TK O’Ryan & Vinny Marseglia)
- Colt Cabana & Flip Gordon
- Coast 2 Coast (LSG & Shaheem Ali)
- Mark Haskins & Tracy Williams
- The Bouncers (Beer City Bruiser & Brian Milonas)
- Kenny King & a mystery partner
- Cheeseburger & Eli Isom
- The Boys (Boy 1 & Boy 2)
- Karl Fredericks & Alex Coughlin