Roman Reigns WWE Schedule Update
Dave Meltzer reported in this week’s Wrestling Observer Newsletter that the current feeling within WWE is that Reigns will be able to resume working a full-time schedule for WWE starting as early as their next European tour, which takes place this May. Reigns made his return to WWE following his successful battle with leukemia last month.
NJPW New Japan Cup 2019 Tournament Night 3 Results & Night 4 Card
NJPW New Japan Cup 2019 tournament Night 3 quick match results:
- New Japan Cup 2019 First Round match – Ryusuke Taguchi defeating Hiroyoshi Tenzan via pinfall (12:09)
- New Japan Cup 2019 First Round match – Hiroshi Tanahashi defeated Shota Umino via submission (14:49)
- New Japan Cup 2019 First Round match – Zack Sabre Jr. defeated EVIL via submission (15:34)
- New Japan Cup 2019 First Round match – Kota Ibushi defeated Tetsuya Naito via pinfall (20:40)
Here is the partial card for Night 4 of NJPW’s New Japan Cup 2019 tournament, which takes place this Monday at the Takamatsu City General Gymnasium in Kagawa, Japan. Night 4 will air live on New Japan World starting at 5:00AM ET.
- New Japan Cup 2019 First Round match – Toru Yano vs. Davey Boy Smith Jr.
- New Japan Cup 2019 First Round match – Satoshi Kojima vs. Minoru Suzuki
- New Japan Cup 2019 First Round match – Hirooki Goto vs. SANADA
- New Japan Cup 2019 First Round match – Togi Makabe vs. Colt Cabana
Sinclair Broadcast Group to Purchase YES Network
ROH’s parent company Sinclair Broadcast Group reportedly has recently formed an official partnership with the New York Yankees and Amazon, according to Deadline.
Deadline reported that this partnership will be purchasing the YES Network for $3.5 billion from current majority owner 21st Century FOX. It was also reported that an official announcement confirming the purchase is expected to be made very soon.
It is currently speculated that Sinclair will likely feature ROH television on the network and in the process, add both the New York and surrounding regions to ROH’s current national television presence.