WWE announced the current card for Starrcade 2019, which takes place on December 1st at the Infinite Energy Center in Duluth, Georgia. It was also announced that a portion of the event will air live as a one-hour special starting at 7:00PM ET.
WWE Network special card:
- WWE Championship Steel Cage match – “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt (c) vs. The Miz
- Roman Reigns vs. King Corbin
- Seth Rollins vs. Randy Orton
- WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship Texas Tornado match – The Kabuki Warriors (c) vs. Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair
Live attendance only card:
- Braun Strowman vs. Shinsuke Nakamura & Sami Zayn
- WWE United States Championship – AJ Styles (c) vs. Kevin Owens
- WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship – The New Day (c) vs. The Revival
- Rusev vs. Bobby Lashley
Official press release:
The tradition of Starrcade carries on into WWE Network with a one-hour special event, streaming live on Sunday, Dec. 1 at 7 p.m. ET. Among the Superstars currently scheduled for the show are Universal Champion Seth Rollins, Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch, SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair, Roman Reigns, Kofi Kingston, AJ Styles, Sasha Banks, Bayley and Daniel Bryan.
Starrcade will air from the Infinite Energy Center in Duluth, Ga. The in-arena program will begin at 6:30 p.m. ET. Tickets will be available at www.infiniteenergycenter.com on Friday, Sept. 27, at 10 a.m. ET.
The iconic Starrcade event triumphantly returned in 2017 after a 17-year hiatus with a pair of intense Steel Cage Match victories for AJ Styles highlighting the last two years’ shows.
Be part of the action as the award-winning WWE Network presents Starrcade this December!