Updated Card for ROH Past vs. Present
ROH recently announced the updated card for their Past vs. Present event, which takes place on March 14th at Sam’s Town Live in Las Vegas, Nevada. ROH Past vs. Present will air live on ROH HonorClub starting at 6:00PM PDT.
- Generation Next (Alex Shelley & Matt Sydal) vs. Villain Enterprises (Marty Scurll & Flip Gordon)
- Xavier vs. Jay Lethal
- Homicide vs. Brody King
- Doug Williams vs. Jonathan Gresham
- Mark Briscoe vs. Jay Briscoe
- Delirious & Grizzly Redwood vs. Joe Hendry & Dalton Castle
- The Havana Pitbulls (Rocky Romero & Ricky Reyes) vs. Mexablood (Bandido & Flamita)
- Sumie Sakai vs. Nicole Savoy
- John Walters vs. Mark Haskins
AAA Announces Full Card for Rey De Reyes 2020
Lucha Libre AAA recently announced the full card for their Rey De Reyes 2020 event on March 21st at the Poliforum Zamna in Merida, Mexico.
- Drago & Drago Kid vs. La Parka Negra & La Parkita Negra
- Three-Way Trios match – Pagano & La Familia Real (El Hijo de L.A. Park & L.A. Park Jr.) vs. Los OGTs (Averno, Chessman, & Super Fly) vs. El Poder del Norte (Tito Santana, Carta Brava Jr., & Mocho Cota Jr.)
- AAA World Trios Championship – Los Mercenarios (Texano Jr., Rey Escorpion, & La Hiedra) vs. Jinetes del Aire (El Hijo del Vikingo, Octagon Jr., & Myzteziz Jr.) (c)
- AAA World Tag Team Championship – The Rascalz (Dezmond Xavier & Zachary Wentz) vs. Lucha Brothers (Pentagon Jr. & Fenix) (c)
- AAA Mega Championship – Laredo Kid vs. Kenny Omega (c)
- Rey De Reyes 2020 match – Blue Demon Jr. vs. Aero Star vs. Michael Nakazawa vs. Mascarita Dorada vs. Mr. Iguana vs. Nino Hamburguesa vs. Dave The Clown vs. Arez vs. Dinastia vs. Villano III Jr.
- Trios match – Los Psycho Circus (Psycho Clown, Monster Clown, & Murder Clown) vs. La Faccion Ingobernable (Rush El Toro Blanco, L.A. Park, & La Bestia del Ring)
Misc. Wrestling News & Notes
PROGRESS Wrestling announced that they have moved up the date of their upcoming Chapter 105 event from its originally planned April 26th date to now an April 20th date due to WWE’s announcement of NXT TakeOver UK: Dublin taking place on April 26th.
Future Stars of Wrestling announced that due to John Morrison’s recent signing with WWE, they have stripped him of his Mecca Grand Championship and will be holding a tournament to crown a new champion starting at their FSW Mecca VI event on March 15th in Las Vegas, Nevada.
United Kingdom-based television network Sky announced that due to contract issues with WWE, they will no longer be airing WWE pay-per-view events in Germany and instead will be airing All Elite Wrestling pay-per-view events starting this March.
Ring of Honor recently announced three new matches for the card of their 18th Anniversary Show on March 13th in Las Vegas, Nevada:
– Adam Brooks vs. Slex
– The Briscoes vs. Dalton Castle & Joe Hendry
– Dealer’s Choice match – Dan Maff vs. Kenny King vs. Shane Taylor vs. Tyler Bateman