Peacock has released an FAQ page about WWE Network’s move to its platform.
Some notes of interest:
– WWE Network content will start streaming on Peacock on March 18. WWE Fastlane is on March 21 and will air on both Peacock and the old WWE Network.
– Starting some time in April (an exact date wasn’t mentioned), WWE Network content will air only on Peacock in the US, so there will be no more traditional WWE Network in the US.
– WrestleMania will air exclusively on Peacock in the US on April 10-11, so the old WWE Network will presumably cease to exist some time before then.
– As already mentioned, there will be no additional charge for WWE PPVs and all WWE content will be part of the standard $4.99 a month Peacock Premium package, which also includes the other non-WWE content that’s on Peacock.
– If you have a WWE Network account, it seems like you’ll just have to sign up for a new Peacock Premium account manually (unless you already have one). There were some reports implying that WWE Network accounts would be migrated over to Peacock automatically, but it doesn’t look like that’s the case.
The FAQ says:
If I’m already a WWE Network subscriber, what should I do?
Starting in April, Peacock will be the exclusive streaming home of WWE Network. Until then, you can keep watching directly on WWE Network, as long as you have an active subscription. You can also create a Peacock account to stream WWE Network on Peacock beginning March 18.