Becky Lynch Comments on When She Was Ready for WWE Return
WWE recently held a media event in the United Kingdom with Becky Lynch as the guest speaker. One of the topics discussed included Lynch revealing that she was ready to make her WWE return as early as this past April’s WrestleMania 37 event in Tampa, Florida.
“I thought I was going to be back for Mania. I was ready to come back by Mania, but look, they called for SummerSlam. I stayed ready because I’m a hero. I believe the original return date was going to be October.”
Lynch also confirmed that WWE had considered plans for her to face off against Bayley in a match at the event.
“That had been thrown around.”
Transcript h/t: Fightful.com
WWE Announces Next Tour of United Kingdom This November
WWE recently announced that they will be returning to the United Kingdom for another tour this November.
This tour will be eight shows in total and takes place from November 3rd to November 10th.
Full schedule of WWE’s November U.K. Tour:
- November 3rd – WWE Live event at the Brighton Centre in Brighton, England
- November 4th – WWE Live event at the Utilita Arena Sheffield in Sheffield, England
- November 5th – Utilita Arena Birmingham in Birmingham, England
- November 6th – WWE Live event at the SSE Arena Wembley in London, England
- November 7th – WWE Live event at the M&S Bank Arena in Liverpool, England
- November 8th – WWE Live event at the First Direct Arena in Leeds, England
- November 9th – WWE Live event at The Motorpoint Arena in Nottingham, England
- November 10th – WWE Live event at the AO Arena in Manchester, England
In regards to the November 5th show, it was not announced if this will be a WWE Live event or a Friday Night SmackDown show. In regards to November 8th, that night’s episode of RAW will be taking place in Louisville, Kentucky.
Updated WWE Friday Night SmackDown Ratings
This past Friday’s episode of WWE Friday Night SmackDown drew a final viewership of 2,243,000 on FOX, according to ShowBuzz Daily. This was up compared to the initial overnight number of 2,119,000 viewers on the network.