Ring of Honor announced that their World Champion Bandido will not be able to compete at this Saturday’s ROH Final Battle show because he has tested positive for COVID-19.
— ROH Wrestling (@ringofhonor) December 9, 2021
Bandido was scheduled to defend the ROH World Championship against Jonathan Gresham at the show. No replacement match has been announced yet.
Saturday’s Final Battle show will be the final Ring of Honor show before the company goes on a hiatus to “reimagine” itself.
Announced for the show:
- Jonathan Gresham vs. TBD
- ROH World Tag Team Championship: The OGK (Matt Taven & Mike Bennett) (c) vs. The Briscoe Brothers
- ROH Women’s World Championship: Rok-C (c) vs. Willow Nightingale
- ROH World Television Championship Four Corner Survival Match: Dalton Castle (c) vs. Rhett Titus vs. Silas Young vs. Joe Hendry
- ROH Pure Championship: Josh Woods (c) vs. Brian Johnson
- ROH World Six Man Tag Team Championship: Shane Taylor Promotions (Kaun, Moses & O’Shay Edwards) (c) vs. The Righteous (Vincent, Bateman & Dutch)
- Fight Without Honor: Shane Taylor vs. Kenny King
- Dragon Lee vs. Rey Horus
- Six Man Tag Team Match: Violence Unlimited (Brody King, Homicide & Tony Deppen) vs. Tracy Williams, Eli Isom & Taylor Rust
- Six Woman Tag Team Match: Chelsea Green & The Hex (Allysin Kay & Marti Belle) vs. Miranda Alize & The Allure (Angelina Love & Mandy Leon)
- 10 Man Wild Card Tag Team Match: Teams Will Be Chosen at Random