Evil Uno Clarifies His Involvement On AEW Fight Forever Game Development
As noted before, AEW was recently revealed to have taken around a $30 million loss on the development for their AEW Fight Forever video game due to various issues involving developer Yuke’s. AEW Fight Forever was released in June of 2023 after missing its originally planned 2022 release date.
Evil Uno responded on BlueSky clarifying his role on the development of AEW Fight Forever and stated that he never worked on the game or made any decisions for it and instead he was only used to help advertise it.
“Lots of Fight Forever talk in the last days and I just want to make something clear as I regularly get mentioned as a developer.
Once again, I did NOT do any work on the video game. I made zero decisions. I was only used to advertise it, build a gaming community and put it in our wrestlers’ hands.”
Lots of Fight Forever talk in the last days and I just want to make something clear as I regularly get mentioned as a developer. Once again, I did NOT do any work on the video game. I made zero decisions. I was only used to advertise it, build a gaming community and put it in our wrestlers’ hands.
— EVIL UNO of DARK ORDER 🇨🇦 (@eviluno.bsky.social) August 23, 2026 at 10:42 AM
Evil Uno also stated that he and Stu Grayson were supposed to be part of the game’s roster but he doesn’t know the exact reason why they were never included in the end.
“Both me and Stu were meant to be apart of it. Initially at launch, I was then told we would be a part of a tag team DLC.
I even saw an early model for my character. I was told they were looking to program the game in a way that I can exclusively interact with the referee (aka assisted neckbreaker)
I don’t know if I was cut due to costs or because Stu Grayson had left by launch time. No one ever told me.”
I don’t know if I was cut due to costs or because Stu Grayson had left by launch time. No one ever told me.
— EVIL UNO of DARK ORDER 🇨🇦 (@eviluno.bsky.social) August 23, 2026 at 10:47 AM
Will Ospreay Comments on He Feared Returning From Neck Injury and “Being Even 50% Of What He Once Was”
AEW recently debuted a new docuseries focusing on Will Ospreay called “Rebuild & Destroy.”
AEW recently released the second episode of their docuseries and one of the topics discussed included Ospreay’s thoughts about how he feared returning from his neck injury and surgery and not even being 50% of what he once was in the ring.
“I am genuinely scared of coming back and being even 50% of what I once was. As long as at the end of it I’m still a decent dad, a decent lover, and just a decent human being, that’s the main things. But the thing that gets me up and the thing that makes me happy to be alive and happy to do what I’m doing is knowing that I can wrestle again.”
Transcript h/t: Fightful.com
TKO Representatives Reportedly Attended Aug. 12th AEW Dynamite Show
The Wrestling Observer’s Bryan Alvarez reported that his sources stated that TKO Group representatives were in attendance at the August 12th AEW Dynamite show in Las Vegas, Nevada.
“There were TKO reps at Dynamite last week.”
In response to a question from a fan about why TKO representatives were at the show, Alvarez speculated that they likely were just checking the show out and were not given comp tickets for obvious reasons.
“I think just checking it out, they weren’t comped obviously.”

Full Card for NJPW Blue Justice XIX
Ilja Dragunov Reportedly Departing From WWE
Rina Wins 2026 Stardom 5STAR Grand Prix




