A North Carolina newspaper (ThePilot.com) is running a story that quotes District Attorney Maureen Krueger as saying that no charges against Jeff Hardy have been dropped. In fact, Krueger says “another charge” has been added.
A report yesterday said that 3 of the 4 charges against Jeff had been dropped as of the June 3rd hearing. The story today says that the case was not heard in court on that date, and was carried over until July due to the court being busy.
The court calendar confirms the story of the charges being dropped, but that could be due to a clerical error.
Chris Jericho on His Inspiration for His Recent Name Change to Just “Jericho” in AEW
Sol Ruca vs. Becky Lynch Match Now Advertised Being for WWE Women’s Intercontinental Title at 5/23 WWE Saturday Night’s Main Event Show
NJPW Best of the Super Juniors 2026 Night 4 Results, Night 5 Card, Updated Standings




