Source: The Pro Wrestling Torch
We can confirm that Steve “Sting” Borden is backstage at today’s TNA “iMPACT! taping in Fayetteville, North Carolina. However, it is not known what his role at the event will be. Word is that they will reveal Sting as a challenger to world champion Jeff Hardy, and start an angle that will carry over to the Victory Road PPV on March 13th.
It was reported earlier today that Borden had re-signed with the organization.
Hopefully this puts an end to all the BS rumors. The rumors started after a report in the New York Daily News that stated Sting had signed a one-year deal with WWE. Since that report came out, we’ve been reporting that there have been absolutely no talks between Sting and WWE. Truth be told, Sting has been in talks with TNA for the last month or so as we’ve been reporting. We’ll have live spoilers later tonight.
AEW: Tony Khan Planning To Hold AEW Fairway To Heaven Golf Tournament To Go Along with Fairway To Hell Wrestling Event in 2027, Chris Jericho on His Wizard & Learning Tree Eras Being Underrated, AEW Video Games Future Update
Kota Ibushi Broken Femur Injury & Surgery Recovery Update – Ibushi Says In-Ring Comeback Unlikely For Now & Reveals New Wrestling Venture
WWE RAW Results – May 18, 2026 – Roman Reigns Responds to Jacob Fatu Attack, Scream Mode vs. Judgement Day




