Charlotte Flair and Andrade Files Several New Trademarks
Charlotte Flair and Andrade recently filed several new trademarks to the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Trademarks for “Ashley Flair” and “The Queen of Wresting” were filed by Charlotte Flair on November 27th for wrestling and merchandise-related purposes.
Trademarks for “La Sombra” and “El Idolo” were filed by Andrade on November 27th for wrestling and merchandise-related purposes. LuchaBlog reported that the “La Sombra” trademark only covers the United States due to CMLL owners the Alonso family owning the trademark in Mexico.
Updated WWE Friday Night SmackDown Ratings
This past Friday’s episode of WWE Friday Night SmackDown drew a final viewership of 2,325,000 on FOX, according to Showbuzz Daily. This was down compared to the initial overnight number of 2,336,000 viewers, which had set the new record for lowest viewership since SmackDown’s move to the FOX network.
Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame Announces Class of 2020
The Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame recently announced the full list of inductees for their class of 2020.
- Tag Team Division – The Bushwhackers/The Sheepherders (Butch & Luke Williams)
- Executive Division – Dory Funk Jr.
- Territory Division – “Killer” Tom Brooks
- Pioneer Division (1865-1942) – George L. Harris and Bobby Madigoff
- Television Era (1942-1984) – King Curtis and Killer Carl Cox
- International Division – Kabuki
- Ladies Division – Debbie Combs and Luna Vachon
- Referee Division – Dick Worley
- Modern Era – Magnum T.A. and Jake “The Snake” Roberts
The 2020 Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame induction ceremony will be taking place from May 14-16, 2020 in Wichita Falls, Texas.