Ethan Page AEW Contract Status Update
Ethan Page made his official debut for AEW at their Revolution 2021 event earlier this month. Page was revealed as the mystery sixth person for the Face of the Revolution Ladder match at the event.
Canadian newspaper The Hamilton Spectator held a recent interview with Page and one of the topics discussed included Page’s current contract with AEW was revealed to be three years in length.
Current Card for ROH 19th Anniversary Show
Here is the current card for Ring of Honor’s 19th Anniversary Show, which takes place on March 26th in Baltimore, Maryland. ROH 19th Anniversary Show will air live on ROH HonorClub and traditional cable pay-per-view providers starting at 8:00PM EST for the pre-show and 9:00PM EST for the main show.
- ROW World Championship – Jay Lethal vs. RUSH (c)
- Jay Briscoe vs. EC3
- ROH World Television Championship – Tracey Williams vs. Dragon Lee (c)
- ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Championship – MexiSquad (Bandido, Flamita, & Rey Horus) vs. Shane Taylor Promotions (Kaun, Moses, & Shane Taylor (c)
- Unsanctioned match – Matt Taven vs. Vincent
- ROH World Tag Team Championship – The Foundation (Rhett Titus & Tracy Williams) vs. Dragon Lee & Kenny King (c)
- ROH Pure Championship – Dak Draper vs. Jonathan Gresham (c)
- Dalton Castle vs. Josh Woods
- Mark Briscoe vs. Flip Gordon
Misc. Wrestling News & Notes
Hikuleo reportedly will be leaving the United States soon in order to travel to Japan for New Japan Pro Wrestling’s upcoming Sakura Genesis 2021 event on April 4th, according to PWInsider. Mike Johnson reported that a recent local ad in Tokyo, revealed Hikuleo among the talent scheduled to appear at the event.
Mike Johnson reported that Thunder Rosa’s contract with the National Wrestling Alliance is currently set to expire at the end of January 2022.
Game Changer Wrestling announced that they have recently purchased the rights to Jersey Championship Wrestling and will be reviving the brand name starting with an event on May 1st in Atlantic City, New Jersey. JCW was the original name of GCW prior to its name change in 2015.
GCW recently announced two new matches for their Spring Break 5 event on April 9thin Ybor City, Florida:
- GCW World Championship – Nick Gage vs. Ricky Shane Page (c)
- Joey Janela vs. Chris Dickinson
Josh Barnett announced a new match for GCW’s Josh Barnett’s Blood Sport 6 event on April 8th in Ybor City, Florida:
- Allysin Kay vs. Masha Slamovich
The National Wrestling Alliance recently announced three new matches for the card of their Back to the Attack event on March 21st:
- NWA World Television Championship – Thom Latimer vs. Pope (c)
- #1 Contender for NWA World Women’s Championship match – Thunder Rosa vs. Kamille
- JR Kratos vs. Tyrus