The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review has posted an interview they conducted with Nature Boy Ric Flair where he talked about his life after pro wresting. “I miss it — I’m not going to lie,” Flair says. “Yeah, I get to talk to the guys, I watch the show, so I keep on top of it.” But he added that, “It was time” to walk away. He said that physically, his time had come and gone. He also said that WWE’s treatment of his Hall of Fame ceremony was first class.
WWE sent out a fluff press release this morning touting that Sunday’s Royal Rumble at the Joe Louis Arena will sell out.
The 1/20 edition of ECW on Sci Fi did a 1.3 cable rating, up from last week’s show.
Backstage Update on Bayley’s WWE Contract & Current Abscense
WWE: UFC Planning Campus Expansion in Las Vegas & WWE To Be Included, The Rock Parting Ways With His Partnership With Under Armour, Netflix Censors Out Royce Keys’ Bloody Mouth From Jacob Fatu Attack From 8/3 WWE RAW Show VOD Version
The Lethal Twist vs. Dalton Castle & The Outrunners for ROH 6-Man Tag Titles and Action Andretti vs. “Blackheart” Lio Rush in Fight Without Honor for ROH World TV Title Matches Set for ROH Death Before Dishonor 2026




