Another three recent NXT signees have been given name changes as part of WWE’s recent name changing spree.
Jonah Rock is now Bronson Reed.
I'm Bronson. pic.twitter.com/fmEmP8CK9E
— Bronson Reed (@bronsonreedwwe) June 10, 2019
Garza Jr. is now Angel Garza.
Humberto Garza reveló el nombre con el que luchará en #WWE
— AS México (@ASMexico) June 10, 2019
Samuel Shaw is now Dexter Lumis.
Shaw is now calling himself Dexter Lumis on social media.
ACH also announced today that he’ll now be known as Jordan Myles.
Here’s the list of recent NXT name changes in the past week or so:
– DJZ is now Joaquin Wilde
– Shane Strickland is now Isaiah Scott
– Trevor Lee is now Cameron Grimes
– Eric Bugenhagen is now Rik Bugez
– Jessie Elaban is now Jessi Kamea
– Adrian Jaoude is now Arturo Ruas
– Luke Menzies is now Ridge Holland
– ACH is now Jordan Myles
– Jonah Rock is now Bronson Reed
– Garza Jr. is now Angel Garza
– Samuel Shaw is now Dexter Lumis