Here is the current list of WWE talent who have recently suffered injuries along with health updates for Finn Balor, Ruby Riott, and Tommaso Ciampa.
- Finn Balor is suffering from a stomach flu that required hospitalization. Balor’s status for this Tuesday’s SmackDown Live episode is currently not known, according to the Wrestling Observer.
- Rachael Ellering suffered a knee injury at last night’s NXT house show event in Fort Pierce, Florida. The status of her injury and possible return date is currently not known.
- Riddick Moss recently suffered a broken nose but it was said to not be serious and he is currently not expected to miss any time for NXT.
- Shayna Baszler suffered a minor injury recently and missed this past Friday’s NXT house show event in Columbia, Missouri. Baszler’s injury was stated to not be serious and she worked at last night’s NXT house show event.
- Ricochet’s health status regarding his elbow infection is currently not known, according to Fightful. A recent internal injury report had Ricochet’s injury listed as “TBD” with no other details given.
- Ruby Riott is currently not expected to return from her shoulder injury this year but WWE officials are hopeful that she will be able to return in time for the next Royal Rumble in late January 2020.
- Bobby Lashley reportedly is dealing with an unknown injury and has been listed as “inactive” on a recent internal injury list.
- Tommaso Ciampa is currently expected to make his NXT return from his neck injury by mid-August.
- As noted earlier, Karen Q suffered a broken leg during last night’s NXT house show event in Atlanta, Georgia.